Announcing the Huracan Performante
On the 6th March before the opening of the Geneva Motor Show, Automobili Lamborghini released the Huracan Performante.
- Active aerodynamics “Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva” (ALA) providing ultimate road and track performance
- 5.2 litre V10 aspirated engine with higher torque and power output of 640hp
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds and top speed of more than 325 km/h
- Nürburgring Nordschleife lap in 6:52.01 min
- Forged carbon fiber technology contributing to 40 kg weight reduction and innovative technical solutions
- “The Huracán Performante is the convergence of technological developments to produce a car delivering perfect performance,” says Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stefano Domenicali. “This new car represents the powerhouse of Lamborghini DNA and innovation, and a 360 degree approach to creating class-leading super sports cars. It illustrates the pinnacle of Lamborghini V10 production car performance to date, on both track and road, and is perfectly exemplified by its name: Lamborghini Huracán Performante.”
On 5 October 2016, the Huracán Performante set a new production car lap record of 6:52.01 min on the Nürburgring in Germany.
More details shall be published in issue 2 of our Rivista Veloce due out late June